Sunday, March 10, 2013

Money makes the World go round?


Have been having a difficult time lately and as with most problems in the World money would seem to be the issue at large.

BUT I must also remember what a great life adventure I have had and am having! 

I am healthy and happy!

If I cannot sign up in advance for the races which sell out in a few days/hours then I must look for races that are off the beaten track ! I still enjoy my training and my training buddies!

Happiness is seeing my Grand daughter smile and hearing her laugh, or running with my Mini Pin Hammer. Trying to Mountain Bike with Al my husband! Racing is a perk but not the end of the World!

Tis more important not to sweat the small things in life! 
Hammer and Abbey enjoy some time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment