Friday, January 1, 2016

Resolutions.....

January 1st 2016 how time flies.... the transition into the New Year was one of the quietest to date spent watching movies with my husband and two four legged babes but after such a hectic December felt great to have quietness,,,

So welcome 2016! My resolutions are not unlike other years although this year better be a LOT better than 2015 I have never had so many set backs and hurdles in any other calendar year! Ending it out on Nov 19th with a pretty horrific accident which 7 weeks later I still am unable to swim or bike or do yoga, grateful to Covina Hills Sports Medicine therapists who are doing a great job fixing my right hand.
tools for measuring my hand,

Therapy begins..

dipping into liquid paraffin wax

On January 1st I went to Glendora Mountain Road with my husband AL and my little running guru Hammer and while we ran Al mountain biked. It was the perfect start to 2016.

Al and Hammer


Al gives lil Hammer some water

Awe a family pic on New Years Day!

Hammer and his human ME!! Running Happy!

all smiles

Al in his element..

half way..

Hammer on the trail...





















So was a great way to say hi to 2016, I hope to get fit and recover 100% there are may things I would love to happen this year but the big one is good health and happiness. The rest is one day at a time small steps to a bigger picture as my husband always says you will not win all the battles but the objective is to win the war and with that I will sign off and look forward to a fun filled and exciting year or racing, traveling, making new friends, and of course Running with my min pin Hammer.


No comments:

Post a Comment